Here is the list that may help us to be better for our beloved one..
DO's:
1. Make your partner feel comfortable.. (mm)
2. Keep the conversation flows going. ( yup..)
3. Be an interesting date. ( I believe every time that we have shared is interesting)
4. Laugh at their jokes.. ( yeah...always)
5. Be on time.. (mm.. seldom)
6. Be yourself.. ( yeah, He knows if I pretend to be others)
7. Talk about their interests also.. ( I always dominate the conversation...bad;p)
8. Be romantic.. ( hhm yaya I am trying o be sweeter )
9. Be confident. ( yup )
10. Show respect to your partner's wishes. ( yeah.. trying to do this . )
DONT's:
1. Talk about yourself all time. (hahaha.. this is my main weakness!! promise not being self centered anymore!!)
2. Be late.. ( He sometimes late,but I always make him wait so long for me..)
3. Talk about your ex relationships. (mm sometimes I just feel that I wanna share about my past.. but Hearing his ex one makes me jealous of!)
4. Eat with your mouth open. ("simple" things that often occur)
5. Try to be something you are not.. ( I believe none of women like this)
6. Show disrespect for your partner or their beliefs. (yup)
7. Forget to thank them for the time spend. (yeah, important but often being 4get)
8. Pursue sex after your partner has said NO.( yup..AGREE!!)
9. Propose marriage n kids. (hmm .. by the grace of God we are preparing this p:)
10. Ask too many questions.(some women like to do this.. including me.. hehe)



No comments:
Post a Comment